· Cleaning of Church/Chapel and auxiliary rooms
· Laundering and ironing of small linens; altar server cassocks and surplices
· Sewing – making linens used for liturgies; making baptismal bibs; assembling various fabrics used for the liturgical seasons.
· Care of plants and floral arrangements
· Desire to serve our Lord and the parish community
· Cleaning of the Church: About one hour per week (depending on the number of volunteers) on Thursdays, at 7:45 a.m. (after the 7 a.m. Mass.)
· Laundering and Ironing: May be taken home but must be returned in a timely manner.
· Sewing: as needed
Dusting pews, floors and other flat surfaces; vacuuming auxiliary rooms; cleaning glass walls; maintaining cleanliness of holy water fonts; sweeping entry ways; changing out envelopes for various special collections; changing out missalettes as needed; watering plants and replacing as needed.