July 21, 2020 Parish Update:
All members of our pastoral team who were tested for COVID-19 have received negative results, and we have resumed walk-ins to the lobby of the Parish Office.
The Office is open Monday – Thursday : 8:00 am – 2:00 pm and Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Monsignor Morris reports that he is feeling stronger and hopes to return to public ministry this coming weekend (July 25-26). He is presently showing none of the symptoms of COVID-19, but remains quarantined through the end of this week.
Masses will continue to be celebrated at St. Catherine of Siena as regularly scheduled.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Mass and Confession has resumed with normal times, with new directives for all who step inside to wear masks and respect 6 foot distance with others.
Public celebration of the mass is available at St. Catherine of Siena:
Sunday at 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:30 pm en Espanol, and 6:00 pm.
Monday- Friday at 7:00 am.
Monday, Wednesday, and First Friday of the month at 12:10 pm.
Saturday at 8:00 am & Saturday Vigil Mass at 4:00 pm.
La Misa en Espanol a los Jueves tiene lugar a la 6:00 pm. | Spanish Mass on Thursday at 6:00 pm.
Reconciliation is available at St. Catherine of Siena on:
Monday & Wednesday at 11:30 am.
Saturday at 3:00 pm
First Friday of the month at 11:30 am or by appointment.
Reconciliación tiene lugar el Jueves en Español a las 5:00 pm.
- DISPENSATION FROM THE OBLIGATION TO ATTEND SUNDAY MASS is still in effect.
- Entering public spaces carries greater risk during this pandemic. That is why those who are ILL, ELDERLY, OR HAVE UNDERLYING CONDITIONS are urged to stay home.
- For individuals attending mass, we will insist on SOCIAL DISTANCING for those who are not from the same household, only allowing 25% capacity inside our church. It is highly encouraged all attendants wear face masks.
- FUNERAL MASSES will still be offered.
- INFANT BAPTISMS will resume beginning May 30th.
- ANOINTING OF THE SICK can be scheduled to take place at the parish. Anointings in private residences, nursing homes, hospitals, or at hospice care facilities are reserved for emergency/imminent cases.
Call us at (727) 531-7721. Parish Office is open:
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Have a question about FUNERALS? Contact Cathy Blanchard.
- Have a question about HOMEBOUND ministry? Contact Sr. Kathleen Beatty SSJ.
- Have a question about BAPTISMS, FIRST HOLY COMMUNION or FAITH FORMATION (grades K-5)? Contact Mandy Westrich.
- Have a question about CONFIRMATION, YOUTH MINISTRY (grades 6-12) or ADULT FAITH? Contact Sherri Briand.
Stay in the know about our parish and the latest news...