Sunday at 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:30 pm en Espanol, and 6:00 pm.
Monday- Friday at 7:00 am.
Monday, Wednesday, and First Friday of the month at 12:10 pm.
Saturday at 8:00 am & Saturday Vigil Mass at 4:00 pm.
La Misa en Espanol a los Jueves tiene lugar a la 6:00 pm. | Spanish Mass on Thursday at 6:00 pm.
Due to current CDC protocols, the Reconciliation takes place in the Family Room, located in the Church next to the Confessional.
Reconciliation is available at St. Catherine of Siena on:
Monday & Wednesday at 11:30 am.
Saturday at 3:00 pm
First Friday of the month at 11:30 am or by appointment.
Reconciliación tiene lugar el Jueves en Español a las 5:00 pm
As a community of believers, we seek to C O N N E C T with one another. Through opportunities of weekly encounters whether it’s at mass, in a ministry, or when serving others. During this unprecedented crisis and social isolation, now is the time to remember who WE ARE.
WE are the church.
Almighty ever-living God, eternal health of believers,
hear our prayers for your servants who are sick with coronavirus:
grant them, we implore you, your merciful help,
so that, with their health restored,
they may give you thanks in the midst of your Church.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.Amen.
– Adapted from the Roman Missal, Collect for Masses for the Sick, #45.”
- The sacrament of Reconciliation is available in the Church: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11:30 am | Saturday at 3:00 pm.
- Watch Mass online on Sundays at 7:00 am. Watch here!
- Pray for healing (see the top of this page) as we seek for an end to the COVID-19 pandemic
A date for when the public celebration of the Saturday Vigil and Sunday Mass has not been determined. We encourage all to do any of the following…
- Read the mass readings and pray the prayer for Spiritual Communion.
- Watch or listen to a live broadcast of a private mass being celebrated either locally or nationally.
For the safety of all our parish has cancelled previously scheduled ministry or social events. Except our outreach ministries. A crisis such as this effects the most vulnerable first, the poor and needy. We ask that you consider donating or giving of your time to one of the following outreach initiatives…
- Cook and serve a meal at Pinellas Hope for the residents who are in transitional housing to assist homeless adults become self-sufficient.
- Donate to the St. Vincent de Paul Society through the Poor Boxes in the church narthex. Donations help our parish financially assist the poor in various housing insecurities. Are you willing to donate your time? Volunteer as a team member.
Catechesis at home! During this challenging time, we get to encounter the Lord by sharing the faith at home! Our Faith Formation team has provided at-home resources for families to pray together and grow in faith during this time.