How to make an Electronic Signature on a Form:
- Save the Form to your computer.
- Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign. It is a common program that is already on most computers. If your computer does not have it you can download the free version here.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. Alternatively, you can choose Tools > Fill & Sign or choose Fill & Sign from the right pane.
- The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. Click Fill and Sign.
- The form fields are detected automatically. Hover the mouse over a field to display a blue box. Click anywhere in the blue box, the cursor will be placed at the right position automatically. Type your text to fill the field.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar and then choose to add your signature. If you have already added signatures or initials, they are displayed as options to choose from.
- If you’ve already added your signature, just select it from the Sign options, and then click at the place in the PDF where you want to add your signature. Skip to the next step.If you are signing for the first time, you see the Signature or Initials panel. Below is an example of the Signature panel.
Type: Type your name in the field. You can choose from a small selection of signature styles; click Change Style to view a different style.
Draw: Draw your signature in the field.
Image: Browse and select an image of your signature.
Save Signature: When this check box is selected, and you’re signed in to Acrobat Reader or Acrobat, the added signature is saved securely in Adobe Document Cloud for reuse.
- Click Apply, and then click at the place in the PDF where you want to place the signature or initial.
To move the placed signature or initial, click the field to highlight it and then use the arrow keys. To resize or delete the field, use the options in field toolbar.
- Once the form is complete, save it to your computer.
Send the completed PDF Form as an attachment on an email to the SCOS Parish Staff.
If you are unsure of which email to send it to, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.